Fun and Funky Kitchen Gadgets
We all have in our kitchen to some extent a microwave, a coffee pot, a toaster or even a toaster oven. Some may even have crock pots and grill presses. That is all well and good, but where is the fun, the laughter, the goofy gadgets? It is time to make the kitchen a fun place to be again and get a laugh at the same time. This article gives you, the reader, ten fun gadgets that your kitchen or next party can use to bring a smile to your face.
- Mini Sushi Box (Suggested Retail Price $6.00). Now you can impress your friends with the food craze that has taken the world by storm – only in a very small way. This mini kit has everything one needs to bring forth the infamous Spicy Tuna Roll as well as other recipes that are contained in the included 32-page booklet. Along with the book, the box included chopsticks, bamboo (Maki-Su) mat and soy sauce dipping bowl. It is just everything included is in miniature form.
- Ice Shot Glasses (Suggested Retail Price $10.00). No need to dirty up a lot of shot glasses or even break into your shot glass collection to serve drinks. This heavy plastic ice tray makes four shot glasses at one time (comes with caps to make the perfect shot). You do not even have to use water – how about your favorite mixed drink? Coke as a glass and your rum inside. You do not even have to use the form in the freezer, make a unique form of Jell-O shots – Jell-O as the glass and your drink inside.
- Snap Caps (Suggested Retail Price $3.00). This simple little items helps protect your favorite canned beverage from losing its fizz and helps prevents spills. Simply snap over an open container and unscrew its top to enjoy your drink without worry. Comes in a virtual rainbow of colors.
- Super Spork (Suggested Retain Price $6.00). It’s a fork – no it’s a spoon – no, it’s a knife. No, wait, it is Super Spork. All three utensils brought together in one eating utensil that will never leave you without having the proper equipment. Fork and spoon at either end of the piece, while the knife is on the fork side. Made in Sweden and of high quality plastic.
- Extend A Fork (Suggested Retail Price $8.00). Now you can grab that last piece of bacon or whatever meat you want before anyone else reaches the serving tray. This ordinary fork extends up to two feet (which on average is the middle of any dining table). A brilliant concept of bringing together fork and car antenna.
- Strawz (Suggested Retail Price $13.00). Now you can make your own silly straws with this 44-piece kit which included straws of different lengths and connectors. Dishwasher safe. You can drink from several different glasses at once or you and your friends can share a tall cold one.
- Finger Plates (Suggested Retail Price $8.00). It is hard to eat and drink while you mingle at any party; you can only do one or the other. With this handy little item (each package contains ten plates), you can slip the plate onto your index finger and it will hold appetizers while you mingle and laugh at the bad jokes coming your way. Dishwasher safe.
- Health Hazard Food Containers (Suggested Retail Price $10.00). Helps keep everyone out of your lunch before you get a chance to enjoy same. With locking lids and warning signs plastered over each of the three containers, they are sure to add humor to your refrigerator. Each bowl is microwave safe as well as dishwasher safe.
- Ice Spoon (Suggested Retail Price $8.00). No longer do you have to worry about running out of spoons to mix drinks or having your drink become diluted with water. Just pour your drink (or use water if you must) into the forms (each tray makes two spoons) and freeze. Pop them out and enjoy. Heck, you can even just suck on the spoon for a quick refreshing treat.
- Scooby Snacks (Suggested Retail Price $7.00). This kit comes with a 32-page book and cookie cutters in the shapes of a ghost, bone and even the infamous “Scooby Doo” himself. The recipes included in the book are good for both humans and their canine counter parts – just like the Saturday morning cartoon show.
The time for kitchen hilarity is about to begin, so it is time to once again enjoy kitchen life, even if you are the one stuck doing dishes. Along with the stated things, the Viessmann Vitodens 100-W will be the best solution for insulated homes. The use of the condense gas will provide enormous benefits to the person.