Why Choose Kinesiology?
Kinesiology Toronto therapy is the treatment in which practitioner accesses the health of the patient for testing the muscles. It helps detect the imbalance of chemistry, emotion, physique and nutrition. The practitioner treats the problem by employing acupressure method on certain points of the body for readjusting the nervous system.
Benefits of Kinesiology
- Experts say that it is best to treat the body as a whole instead of components. Kinesiology increases the flow of energy by correcting the imbalances to bring back the body to a healthy state.
- One weak muscle can displace other muscles hence weakening the entire taste of your body. Kinesiology can help you address this problem.
- If you have learning difficulties, insomnia, back ache, fear, hormonal disorders, relationship problems, brain function and other troubles, they can all be treated with Kinesiology.
How is Kinesiology performed?
Various methods are applied to treat the patient. Here is how Kinesiology is done:
- Chemical testing: It is performed to test the chemical imbalance in your tongue and stomach while the muscles are being tested.
- Meridian tracing: Meridians are the paths of energy in the body that lead to the key organs. Kinesiology stimulates the energy flow in these organs and this is done via brushing or massage.
- Skull points: The points on your skull are massaged to increase the flow of blood in the muscles and organs
The Kinesiology therapy is carried on for a few weeks until you see a change in your condition. The best thing is that it is covered by most of the health insurance plants. The cost of the treatments starts from $90 per hour. Before you hire any therapist to perform the treatment, make sure he is licensed and trained in the field. That is the only way you can get the right treatment and make the most out of its benefits.