The Launching Of E-Visa Vietnam Online
Visa vietnam online is the newest innovation in the Vietnam immigration council, creating an efficient alternative to mitigate the stringent visa processes that usually delay travelling. It is an improvement over the regular visa which can be applied for at the immigration office. This visa is issued to you via a link online, after you have successfully filled and submitted an application form as well as met the requirement to travel to Vietnam. Once visa is approved by immigration a letter of approval will be sent to your mail box which you can hold as a soft copy or make a printout as evidence.
This document is needed on your arrival along with your passport for confirmation and stamp; this indicates that you have legal authorization to travel.
Eligibility for e-Visa
To confirm if your country is eligible to apply for an e-Visa you can check the online immigration portal, once you find your country in the list, you can carry on with your application processes.
How To Apply
There are a few requirements you need for the application processes such as;
- a travel passport with validity period of at least 6 months
- a functional email address
- passport photographs
- credit card for payments
The application steps are as follows;
- go online to the Vietnam immigration site to apply
- click on the eVisa option to apply
- enter personal information and upload recent passport photograph
- make payment online via credit card and wait to confirm payment
- you would receive a mail with your eVisa attached and print a copy
This type of visa is perfect for tourists or business men taking a short trip. This is due to the short validity date of this visa which is not renewable. It has a validity of 30 days and no more than that. Ensure that all your details are entered correctly to avoid delays at the airport.