Increase your Attendee Engagement with These Event Strategy Ideas
Event planners are now looking for alternative ways to have their attendees be more engaged in an event. With the technology nowadays, people are being more distracted with social media, agen togel online apps, media walls and other modern things that technology offers.
Keeping the attention of their guests is their highest priority in each event. Some of the event planners are going with the flow and using the available technology that they can to enhance the engagement of their attendees.
Here are some strategies that you can use to increase the engagement of your attendees to an event:
- Formulate questions that are based on takeaways
- You can go with trivia games, this will help you to highlight the achievements and milestones of the organization for the past year. Make sure you emphasize on what you want your attendees to remember and learn in your event.
- Let the speakers get involved
- Ask your speakers to give a few takeaways they would want to convey in the event. They can also ask the attendees to pay close attention to what they are saying so that they won’t miss anything.
- Include conference materials
- If you have brochures, reading materials or any training handouts, hand them over to your attendees and advise them that some of the answers to the trivia questions are found there. This way, you can be sure that they will review and read the materials.
- After the event, do a survey for the attendees. Your goal should be at least 4 out of 5 stars, if not 5 out of 5. Make sure that the main question that you’d ask in the survey is “I am going home with a valuable information that I learned today in this event.”