Are you going to buy a flashlight? Here is how you can put hands on the best one!
What helps you see things in the daytime is light, and what enables you to see things in the night time are flashlights. You can design the working model of the torch at home, all by yourself, if you are into science or get the brightest small flashlight in the world for you from the market. To guide you through the latter one, here are the tips.
It is kind of simple as the purpose you are getting a flashlight for, decides the type of flashlight you are getting!
Thus to narrow down your thoughts, here are the various applications of a flashlight!
- Keychain flashlight: get these if you don’t see much bright light. For example, while looking for keyholes or walking in the dark etc. this flashlight has about 1-20 lumens.
- General-purpose flashlight: as the name says, it is used for general purposes as in homes when lights go off, in repairing a broken car, if you are hiking or exploring caves! This flashlight will help you, and it has around 30-100 lumens.
- Strategic flashlight: these are specially designed flashlight that is used in weapons. It has lumens above100 and less than 200.
- Vehicle flashlight: as the name says, these flashlights are used in vehicles. The ones used in vehicles except a bicycle are different and more intense. This is used in cycling and has more than 200 lumens, less than 1000.
- High power flashlight: they are used outdoor, for significant purposes like search and rescue, diving, etc. it emits lumens more than 1000.
To conclude, the word lumen you read above represent the intensity of light. Besides this, I hope you have decided which flashlight you want, and you can get it from a local electronics shop or order it online!